Warm, friendly, caring; authoritative, no-nonsense
My voice has been described as warm, friendly, and sincere. I also can deliver a no-nonsense, authoritative, and professional style, as well as energetic and fun.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Winston-_Salem, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern redneck,Southern belle,Midwest,British proper, British cockney,Irish,Jewish, Street-wise New Yorker, Sophisticate, Snob, sweet grandmother...or NO accent.
My Voice Experience
I have done political ads, and local commercials. I have read to the blind on Wake Forest U. radio station. I have voiced training videos, and medical narrations for a university Medical Center. I have done voice work for on line classes for a local university.
As a teen-ager, I participated in a radio program for young people, in Jacksonville, Fla., which included skits,music,and current events discussions.
I have been involved in theatre and film for many years as an actress. I also am a violinist, and play in a local orchestra. I am also a singer. I have been the on screen talent for commercials, both local and regional. I have taken several courses on voiceover, including ones by Susan Berkley, Alan Dysart, and Stuart Dillon.
My Studio Equipment
Acoustically treated home studio includes:
Rode NT1-A microphone with shock mount and pop screen
Focusrite 2i2 interface
Sennheiser 280 HD Headphones
Mac Book Pro
Also have use of a fully equipped professional studio with ISDN nearby
Unknown - Click here to ask Kay Shelton
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kay Shelton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kay Shelton is a Standard subscriber.
• Kay Shelton was last active on Voice123 79 days ago