Warm, Middle-Aged Woman, Believable, Perky
Warm, Engaging and Compelling Narrations in Tagalog and English for Business Presentations, Websites, TV & Radio Commercials, Audio books, Podcasts, IVR, Auto Attendant & Messages-On-Hold--delivered in mp3 or wav files via email or website download in 24 hours or less.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Tagalog dialect, Taglish accent, Tagalog Accented English, North American
My Voice Experience
Over the past 15 years, Kaye has been a published writer, TV newscaster, TV news reporter, award-winning radio producer and voice-over artist--a definite advantage in making copies come to life!
In the Philippines, Kaye has won in the 1997 and 1998 Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster sa Pilipinas (KBP) Golden Dove Award for Best Program Promoting Culture and the Arts for Metro Manila FM Radio as writer, producer and host.
She was also the only media specialist accepted to the RP-Japan Friendship Programme for the 21st Century by the Japan Information Cooperation Agency (JICA), held from January 13 to February 9, 1999 in Tokyo; Osaka; Kyoto; Kanagawa-ken; Matsuyama-shi Ehime Prefecture; Hiroshima, Japan.
In the Internet Voice-Over (VO) Business, Kaye has been delivering quality voice-overs in Tagalog and English (Neutral Accent) recorded from her home studio to clients in the US, Europe, Australia and Asia since 2009.
* Bachelor of Arts in Communication major in Broadcast Communication, University of the Philippines Diliman
* Voice Production by Prof. Jai Sabas- Aracama and ABS-CBN, 1999.
* Acting Workshop, Ms. Enchang Kaimo & ABS-CBN, 1999.
* Impromptu Speaking by Mr. Joe Mordeno, founder of SpeechPower, 1999.
*Voice (Singing) Lessons, Prof. Luz Morete-Martinez, UP College of Music Extension Program, 1997.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A & Samson C03U
Computer & Software:
PC (Intel Core 2 Duo) & Adobe Audition 3.0, Audacity, Sound Forge
Double Pop Filter & Shockmount, M-Audio Mobile Pre MKII, Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones, Custom built Voice-over Booth
* Bachelor of Arts in Communication major in Broadcast Communication, University of the Philippines Diliman (UP Diliman), 1994
* Voice Production with Prof. Jai Sabas- Aracama, conductor of the UP Concert Chorus
* Acting Workshop with seasoned Filipina theatre actress, Ms. Enchang Kaimo
* Impromptu Speaking with Mr. Joe Mordeno, founder of SpeechPower
* Voice (Singing) Lessons with soprano & music professor Luz Morete-Martinez
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kaye Langit-Luistro by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kaye Langit-Luistro is a Standard subscriber.
• Kaye Langit-Luistro was last active on Voice123 201 days ago