Professional, authoritative, refined, sexy, deep
I have a deep sultry voice and enjoy reading narrative work as well as commercial and promotion copy.
I have everything needed to work in my office/studio at home and will gladly take on any task.
I've often been told I have a very sexy voice and can be exciting and understandable in nearly any application.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Kathy Mott
My Voice Experience
I worked as a radio dj for nearly 20 years, mostly for rock stations. I did lots of voice over work while in radio as well as while working in television.
I did character voice acting for an animated locally produced program.
I also did voice mail recording for a few local businesses.
I used to volunteer and read the daily newspaper for those who are visual impaired - and completely enjoyed that.
I've put a couple short books on tape for my sister who teaches at a school for special needs students. She gives them to parents so that they can "read" to their children.
AAS Degree in Broadcasting from Onondaga Community College in Syracuse.
I also have extensive public speaking experience, having worked in the media and then in advertising for several years.
My Studio Equipment
Mic - Shure SM58
Software - Sony Sound Forge
I look forward to using my voice to enhance your product. I am a very dedicated mother and wife. I have real life experience in dealing with Type 1 diabetes and ALS (Lou Gehrigs disease). I've worked in PR and advertising and have done many public speaking events.
I thrive on gaining knowledge and have had a wonderful career. I invested in the equipment to be able to do what I love - TALK - from my home.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kathy Mott by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kathy Mott is a Standard subscriber.
• Kathy Mott was last active on Voice123 272 days ago