Warm and deep for narrations; smooth, calm and professional for presentations, commercials and phone systems; sexy and fun as needed and requested for commercials, promos; expressive for audiobooks, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern US; Italian; British; Australian; East Coast; Upper Great Plains (ie - MN, WI) - Bill Cosby as Fat Albert (short assignment on the latter. please! This one takes a LOT of stamina!:)
My Voice Experience
For the past year, I've been working as an on-air volunteer co-anchor on VOICEcorps, delivering the national and international news, metro and state, obituaries, sports and comics to our blind and visually impaired community in central Ohio.
KATHLEEN L. RADCLIFF
I’m a conscientious, motivated professional with a solid background in the field as a veteran reporter for over a decade. I’m able to work equally well alone or as part of a team, and able to relate well to people from a wide range of backgrounds.
During my tenure at SNP, I’ve used a number of information systems, including QuarkXPress, in addition to the entire Microsoft family. I also became a skilled photographer/videographer at SNP. UNIX, SAP and SciFinder and SciFinder Scholar were part of my repertoire during my tenure at Chemical Abstracts Services. As a marketing/public relations intern with BalletMet Columbus while attending Ohio Dominican University, I became acquainted with Apple’s Mac.
SUBURBAN NEWS PUBLICATIONS - COLUMBUS, OH FEBRUARY 2001 - AUGUST 2011
(Columbus Media Enterprises/American Community Newspapers)
• Arranged interviews with people who provided information about a particular story.
• Executed daily news operations.
• Conducted taped and filmed interviews and narratives.
• Wrote, designed and produced news, feature and education stories.
• Determined a story's emphasis, length, and format; organized material accordingly.
• Anchored daily SNAP Web cast.
• Wrote feature stories about literature, music and art, based on knowledge, judgment and experience.
• Trained and mentored new reporters and interns.
• Investigated breaking news developments such as disasters, crimes and human interest stories.
• Checked reference materials (books, news files, public records) in order to obtain relevant facts.
• Gathered information about events through research, interviews, experience, and attendance at political, news, sports, and artistic, social and other functions.
• Transmitted news stories and reported information from remote locations, using equipment such as cell phones, telephones, fax machines and modems.
• Researched and reported on specialized fields such as medicine, science and technology, politics, foreign affairs, sports, arts, consumer affairs, business, religion, crime and education.
• Photographed and videotaped news events or requested a photographer to provide such coverage.
• Discussed issues with editors in order to establish priorities and positions.
• Member, Society of Professional Journalists. Represented our central Ohio chapter at various conferences and conventions.
• Developed ideas and material for columns and commentaries by analyzing and interpreting news, issues and personal experiences.
• Revised work in order to meet editorial approval and to fit time and space requirements.
• Reviewed copy and corrected errors in content, grammar, and punctuation, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines.
• Responded to written and telephone requests for stories and photos.
• Reviewed and evaluated notes about event aspects, in order to isolate pertinent facts and details.
• Researched and analyzed background information related to stories, in order to be able to provide complete and accurate information.
• Reported and wrote news stories for publication and broadcast, describing event backgrounds and details.
• Received assignments and evaluated leads and tips, in order to develop story ideas.
• Wrote columns, editorials, commentaries, and reviews that interpreted events and offered opinions.
THE BUCKEYE RANCH - GROVE CITY, OH MAY 2011 – JANUARY 2013
Transporter (Part-time, Independent Contractor)
• Transported clients ranging in age from infants to adults, to various appointments and commitments throughout the Ranch network.
• Transported sensitive documents on a timely basis, and perform other duties as assigned.
CHEMICAL ABSTRACTS SERVICE - COLUMBUS, OH MARCH 1998 - JANUARY 2001
• Customer Support Representative/Marketing Intern
• Worked on a number of marketing and customer service tasks involving SciFinder (software for scientists) and SciFinder Scholar (software for students) using UNIX and SAP systems. Past
member, American Chemical Society.
Independent Beauty Consultant – Mary Kay Cosmetics FEBRUARY, 1996 – PRESENT
- Owner of a small business, specializing in skin care consultation, color cosmetics, image consulting, bridal makeovers, developing people and other services. Repeat Sapphire and Ruby Star Consultant, and part of Senior National Sales Director Brenda Segal’s Princess Court of Sales twice. For more information, visit marykay.com/kathleenradcliff.
THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER - COLUMBUS, OH APRIL 1990 - APRIL 1998
• Clerical Specialist/Unit Clerical Associate/Supervisor
Provided non-medical support to patients, medical staff, family and guests, specializing in our heart and renal transplant units, and supervising specialists and associates throughout the medical center. Also worked in the SICU as an in-service volunteer, was a member of the OSUMC Service Board and served on our clerical support department's continuous quality improvement committee.
THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY - COLUMBUS, OH 1985
• Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
OHIO DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY - COLUMBUS, OH 1994 - 1998
CAPITAL MATH AND SCIENCE INSTITUTE - COLUMBUS, OH 1997
• Continuing education in Biology
FRANKLIN UNIVERSITY - COLUMBUS, OH 1998
• Continuing education in International Business and Relations
BARBIZON OF AKRON
- Finishing/Modeling Certificate - 2003
- Commercial/Character Model and Talent – Pro-Model and Talent Management, Akron
PC-Goenner Talent, Columbus
Volunteer Reader – VOICEcorps
Cast Member – Vaud-Villites Productions
Read Across America – in conjunction with Suburban News Publications at Columbus’ Alpine and North Linden Elementary Schools, and most recently with OSU Alumni at Barrington Elementary School in Upper Arlington
Serve Columbus – as part of Vineyard Church Columbus, our group helped build a baseball diamond, planted flowers and spread mulch on the campus of Maize Road Elementary School, in Columbus’ Northland area
Vineyard Church Columbus – Northside Food Pantry volunteer
My Studio Equipment
Work in progress
Unknown - Click here to ask Kathleen Radcliff
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kathleen Radcliff by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kathleen Radcliff is a Standard subscriber.
Kathleen Radcliff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kathleen Radcliff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kathleen Radcliff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kathleen Radcliff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.