Warm, bright, authoritative, intelligent, sensuous, engaging, calm, velvet, rich, RP.
Warm, intelligent and easy to listen to for narrations and audiobooks.
Authoritative and corporate for professional information and presentations.
Serious and engaging for documentaries.
Rich, kind and compelling for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
Unknown - Click here to ask Karoline Newman
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Joanna Lumley; Helen Mirren;
My Voice Experience
Lots of varied experience for award winning audiobooks and short-films (The Pike by Lucy Hughes-Hallett, winner of the Samuel Johnson non-fiction prize; 'No Trace' shortlisted for Sci-Fi London 48 hour challenge award). Recently performed role of Elizabeth Heyrick, anti-slave campaigner for Historic England educational project. Commercials include Imperial Park Homes and fictional commercial as the voice of an airline in 'A Dark Reflection' feature film released in 2015. Other work includes radio plays and ADR. I have also written the local radio scripts for BBC Children in Need charity campaign.
LAMDA Gold Speech and Drama; ADR with Louis Elman Academy; Dialect and accents with Yvonne Morley
My Studio Equipment
Zoom H2N; Audacity editing
I regularly facilitate professional conferences and train presenters. I am also a speech writer for professional and social occasions ranging from CEOs at shareholder meetings to father of the bride! I have written radio scripts for charities such as BBC Children in Need.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Karoline Newman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Karoline Newman is a Standard subscriber.
• Karoline Newman was last active on Voice123 228 days ago