raspy, deep, sultry, narration specialist, hosty,
I am quite versatile. For a female my voice is deep and insightful. It is sincere yet youthful and exciting. I can be perfectly silly for a children's commercial or as serious and sultry as necessary for a beer spot. I have been an on-camera host for over 12 years so I have a great sense for news, documentary, and entertainment copy. Narration is effortless for me.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Excellent New Yawk and Long Island accents. I was born in England and can do a terrific British accent. My georgia peach Southern accent is also pretty darn good.
My Voice Experience
I have been performing on and off camera in many capacities since I was a little girl. I adore costuming, I love to read a teleprompter, I also excel acting a wonderfully written piece of irreverent copy. Throughout my many years as a host for a plethora of television shows I have had to do additional VO work in post. It was literally always my favorite part of the job!
I would be thrilled to narrate a children's book and just as excited to bring adults to the wild safaris of Africa.
Pantheon/Channel 1 Learning Project
Commercial and IN House Show Intro for
Pattaya Park and Resort, Pattaya Thailand
Outside TV "The Buzz"
Outside TV various projects
That Morning Show- E!
NBA NJ Nets In House Announcer
Fordham University- Communications and Media Studies. Broadcast Journalism BA
Hothouse Improv- John Thies
Lesly Kahn Institute-
Actors Alliance Studios Harry O’Reilly
Film & TV Scene Study NYC- Bill Millings and John Johnson
HB Studios NYC- Advanced Scene Study- Joseph Daly
My Studio Equipment
Full Studio available.
New York Accent, Long Island accent
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Karla Cavalli by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Karla Cavalli is a Standard subscriber.
Karla Cavalli does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Karla Cavalli was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Karla Cavalli does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Karla Cavalli was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.