Native Canadian, standard british, bright,intimate
Words that have been used to describe my voice are:
Bright, intimate, corporate, musical, rhythmic,fun,sexy, friendly, easy on the ear, direct, warm, engaging, versatile, assured, confident, silvery, communicative.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am Native Canadian but don't have the "ism's" i.e about and house, I can do general american as well as a general southern american, I have children so have got used to characters voices in stories!, I have been told my RP british accent is great and very posh/natural.
My Voice Experience
Voice over jobs started at a very young age for me! My mother worked in a radio station in Canada so I was often pulled in to do "cute/friendly" ads some of which were for an Auto Parts store and Breakfast with Santa! I moved on from that when I was living in Japan. I was asked to record a scripted conversation with an Australian friend, to be used for Japanese university students writing exams. I also did a further E.L.T presentation on camera. I have done jingles for Radio Stations, ie "you're listening to..". I have also done a voice over for a film as a news reporter.
I'm primarily an actor, so most of my training is within this field. Studied in Vancouver for 5 years and 1 year in London. Have taken voice over classes both in drama school and after.
My Studio Equipment
I am in the midst of purchasing a portable home setup.
I have worked in the corporate sector and customer service sector. Hopefully you love my voice and we will work together soon!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Karina Vaughan-Griffiths by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Karina Vaughan-Griffiths is a Standard subscriber.
Karina Vaughan-Griffiths does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Karina Vaughan-Griffiths was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Karina Vaughan-Griffiths does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Karina Vaughan-Griffiths was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.