Smooth, Firm, Mysterious
I have a rich, warm, deep tone of voice for straight narrations. I can change the tone and inflection for something smooth, sexy, fun, or mysterious.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Middle eastern, Hispanic, Urban, French, Russian.
I can do characterizations of characters like Spongebob, Patrick, animated Batman.
My Voice Experience
In addition to voiceover, I act on camera as well. In an independent film I co-starred in, I recorded a voiceover that turned out to be one of the more powerful emotional scenes in the film. I have recorded spots and radio tags for various users of RadioDaddy. As a mobile DJ, my mic presense has kept attendees of my events engaged for several years. I have voiced spots for the Maryland Transit Authority for their Baltimore Ravens/Lightrail campaign. I have provided voiceover services for game apps and voiced PC game characters as well. Outside of the booth, I have served as a Public Address Announcer for the Maryland Greenhawks of the Premier Basketball League.
Communications major at Saint Augustine's College, Raleigh, North Carolina (no degree)
Graduate of the Broadcasting Institute of Maryland.
Completed Susan Berkley's Voiceover Bootcamp, New York, New York.
Completed Edge Studio's Voice over Training Program, Kensington, Maryland.
My Studio Equipment
Samson C01-U condenser mic
MacBook Pro Mac OS X 4GB
Audacity recording/editing software
I also act on camera and I am a DJ. Thanks to my education at the Broadcasting Institute of Maryland, I can write commercials as well as voice them. My sales training will also be an advantage for me in this field.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Karim Clouden by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Karim Clouden is a Standard subscriber.
• Karim Clouden was last active on Voice123 198 days ago