fun,witty, smooth, sultry, girl nextdoor
Fun and animated for cartoons
Pleasant yet authoritative; warm, smooth, and sophisticated, to commanding and powerful, to hip and upbeat; Girl-Next-Door to Voice-of-an angel.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Jamaican woman,cackling witch, young child, young woman, senior citizen
My Voice Experience
I have used my voice to record stories for young children, I became the miserable old rich man, the cackling witch, the young innocent child, the sassy teenager the serious mom, and much more. I My students facial expressions made me realize that I held a sense of magic and control in my voice and interpretations that captivated their undivided attention. I have even stood before adults to dramatize folktales.
Because of my love for reading and bringing life to a story, I am perfecting my skills by engaging in a storytelling workshop and have recently completed a voice-over class. I am looking forward to being a voice behind a cartoon character, narrate a children’s television program, read a children’s book on audio and use my voice for commercial ads and more.
Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education
Masters degree in Education
Involved in storytelling workshops
Introduction to Voice-Overs
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Recording software; Protools
Microphone,Chords, speakers, headphones
Teaching language arts and reading story books on a day to day basis was the highlight of my kindergarten teaching experience. As I gave each character a voice, the children listened intently and would seldom move until the story was complete. Their facial expressions made me realize that I held a sense of magic and control in my voice and interpretations that captivated their undivided attention.
As a kindergarten children I have found creative ways to make stories come alive for students? Listening to a story makes students want to know more.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Karen Dunson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Karen Dunson is a Standard subscriber.
• Karen Dunson was last active on Voice123 72 days ago