brings character life, no character too outrageous
Expressionistic, professional and instructional for industry infomercials, warm and captivating for narratives, quirky and humorous for outrageous character roles.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
US Northern, US Southern accents, Southern hillbilly, Northern Blue collar
My Voice Experience
1. “Right Hand Man” (2009) City….YashRaj Productions/Business Woman
2. “I Can Do Bad All by Myself” (2009) set….Tyler Perry Productions/Extra
3. “The 2 Roomer” (2009) set….Tom Kennerly Productions/Jen
4. “I Can Do Bad All by Myself” (2009) set….Tyler Perry Productions/Shop Owner
1. “Mercy” (2009) set….Open For Business Productions/Bar patron
2. "Mercy” (2009) set….Open For Business Productions/Bar patron
3. NCAGV Public Service Commercial (2009) set….Happypaws Productions/Abused Spouse
4. ‘Tyler Perry’s House of Payne’ (2008) set….Tyler Perry Productions/Extra
- Episode # 317
1. ‘Nestle Butterfinger Museum Daydream’ Video (2009) Outdoors….Online
2. Helium Comedy Club (2009) Stage….Live Stand up Routine
Life, work and motherhood!
Enthusiastic, high energy, improvisation, naturally curly red head, age range 40 to 50 +, stage experience, voice over actor Southern, Northern, alto/soprano singing voice, public speaker, pilates, yoga, head stand, cart wheel, “one of a kind”~broke that mold!
My Studio Equipment
Microphone-Rode NT1-A, Computer-Mac, fast turn around.
comedic actor, voice over narrator, serious, dramatic, urgent, believable
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Karen DeSha by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Karen DeSha is a Standard subscriber.
Karen DeSha does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Karen DeSha was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Karen DeSha does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Karen DeSha was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.