friendly, sultry, character, upbeat, real
Warm and vivid for narrations; sultry, fun, personable and upbeat for commercials; professional and crisp for telephony and web; character and accent work for video game and tv/movies.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Character accents: Southern, British, Northern ie New York/New Jersey, Swedish, Latino, "Minnesota", French,
Cartoon: ie. animals, young children, teenage, airhead, vilian
My Voice Experience
I began doing voice overs in 2002 for a company I worked with as an HR administrator. The company did IVR development, and I became the telephone voice for their clients. They sent me for training and online courses in voice over work and I soon fell in love with the idea of broadening my telephony work to many different genres. Life got in the way, as it often does, and I did not continue with voice over work outside of telephony and took a hiatus from the industry in 2005. I have recently returned to voice over in August of 2011 and immediately was hired for a radio spot and found again that this is really where I belong and want to be! I am hoping for the opportunities to prove it.
Music theater major, many local stage productions with companies such as Act III, vocalist/performer with Spirit cruises, workshops with Susan Berkley 'The Great Voice Company' and Edge Studio.
My Studio Equipment
I work with and have access to a very prominent studio and audio technician who have the best in audio equipment.
I am professional, hard working and take direction well. I am eager to make sure my clients can count on me and are completely satisfied with my work in hopes of creating a long running business relationship. From my work in theater I have drawn the ability to turn direction and adapt quickly to changes.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kara Kristin Davis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kara Kristin Davis is a Standard subscriber.
• Kara Kristin Davis was last active on Voice123 156 days ago