Bubbly, energetic, sultry, sexy, Girl Next Door
Sexy and smooth for narrations and commercials, bubbly and upbeat for commercials and characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Valley Village, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Cockney, Standard American, Russian, Southern American, French, Jersey City, Californian, Mid-West.
My Voice Experience
When it comes to characters and using my voice as a tool for my craft I am a seasoned veteran. My training is mostly in Shakespeare and theatrical arts via California State University, Fullerton. There, as well as at several local Orange County theaters, I had the opportunity to play such roles as Puck and Hermia in A Midsummer Night's Dream (Hunger Artist Theatre Co.), Ophelia in Hamlet (California Shakespeare Co.), Stella in A Streetcar Named Desire (CSUF), Frenchie in Grease (Arts Off Broadway), and Lily St. Regis in Annie (Arts Off Broadway).
I graduated from California State University, Fullerton with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatrical Arts.
I recently have had the opportunity to record and train with the amazing talents of John Boccicchio, who can be seen in such films as My Name Is Earl and For Pete's Wake!
My Studio Equipment
Full sound-proof box, mic, sound editing software and equipment.
I'm highly energetic and enthusiastic when it comes to my love of creating new characters. When I work, I put my whole heart and soul into it. I listen to direction and welcome advice on how to improve at all times.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kait Ralston by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kait Ralston is a Standard subscriber.
• Kait Ralston was last active on Voice123 297 days ago