Powerful, Casual, Mid, Deep, Announcer, Spokesman
Warm, mid-range, deep, fun, powerful, direct, announcer, spokesman, sexy, soft, smooth, articulate, casual, enthusiastic.
I am capable of professionally recording any of the following:
Commercials, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Presentations, Promos, Phone Systems, Video Games, TV Shows, Movies, Podcasts, Adult Content, and Songs
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have not done accents, dialects, impersonations, or characterizations.
However, I am happy to learn anything that I need to in order to accomplish the project at hand.
My Voice Experience
I have been working in the Voice Over industry for 10 years with radio and television, originally on the production side. I have edited with ProTools, Deck, and Peak. I am very computer savvy.
I have direct access to a studio to record in, and can record in my home.
I have done Voice Over work in almost every field.
Currently, I am a DJ and use my voice in my profession.
Bachelor of Arts in Audio/Video Production from the Evergreen State College.
I have also had specialized one on one training with a very experienced professional Voice Over Teacher.
My Studio Equipment
Macbook Pro, Motu interface, Mic rentals, Boss BR-1180 Digital Recorder, AudioDesk Software
I am also a musician and can compose original music. I have a Roland MC-909 Music Production Studio, and a Roland MV-8000 Music Production Studio.
I started my career in audio as a Sound Engineer at a venue which hosted National Touring Acts in San Diego, CA.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Justin Olsen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Justin Olsen is a Standard subscriber.
Justin Olsen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Justin Olsen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Justin Olsen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Justin Olsen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.