Educated Authoritative Rich Regal Commanding Deep
I have a very versatile voice with good range and excellent grasp of European, Anglophone and British regional accents. My voice has been described as:
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Regional Accents: BBC English, Standard English, King's English, Queen's English, Oxford English, Received Pronunciation, Upper Class, Middle Class, Lower Class, Working Class, Cockney, London, West Country, Cornish, Newcastrian, Midlands, Scottish, Glaswegian, Welsh, Irish, Australian, Kiwi / New Zealand, South African, Afrikaans, European, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Scandinavian.
My Voice Experience
I have been doing voice over work on and off for a couple of decades. My first voice over job in 1988 was for a British Bank TV commercial and most recently I have appeared as the French doctor on Meaningful Beauty, a very successful infomercial by Guthy-Renker which has been broadcast around the clock across the United States for several years now.
Diploma in Business French. Trained in voice acting at the BBC.
My Studio Equipment
Avid Pro Tools, Sennheiser and Shure microphones, ATC and Spendor Studio Monitors
I'm a resourceful and dedicated professional with over twenty years experience in the advertising, broadcast, motion pictures and visual effects industry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Justin Harwood by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Justin Harwood is a Standard subscriber.
Justin Harwood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Justin Harwood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Justin Harwood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Justin Harwood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.