Deep, low, bass, direct, calm, soothing, relaxing
Many say that I have a very soothing, deep voice, which can have a calming effect. I have a great falsetto voice for female or comedic purposes.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Suave, sarcastic comedic (think South Park), redneck, tired old man, relaxing by the fire...
My Voice Experience
I have done several radio commercials, I have been featured on multiple musical tracks, and I have have recorded several poems.
I have had approximately 15 years of musical training, with two years of aural training. I went to the University of Kentucky for five semesters, during which time I worked towards a degree in Music Performance. I am currently working on an associates degree from Eastern Kentucky University.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to Sneak Attack Studios (www.sneakattackrecording.com) in Lexington, KY. I also have a small home studio which revolves around an Intel i5 DAW running Reaper. I have a MXL V67G Condenser microphone, ART TubeMP tube preamp, and two M-Audio BX5a studio monitors.
I am very tech-savy, and enjoy the technical side of voice overs as much as I enjoy recording them.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Justin Chatelain by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Justin Chatelain is a Standard subscriber.
Justin Chatelain does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Justin Chatelain was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Justin Chatelain does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Justin Chatelain was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.