Naturally mid-tone with 'across the scale' ability
I have a very unique voice... that is rather boring at my normal speaking range, but very flexible and controllable.
I can provide a 'direct, sophisticated and responsible' voice for narrating shows and ebooks, 'upbeat & social' for commercials, 'direct and confident' for presentations, or 'sensitive caring' voice for the medical industry or similar applications.
Depending on what is needing and what kind of 'feel' content put forth, I can adapt my voice to being 'cheerful, playful, sexy, professional, charismatic, direct, strong, aggressive, emotional, childish, sad and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
With prior warming up, I am able to have a Spanish, Mid-western, Southern, Brooklyn-style, French, British and Italian accent. Have not really tried any others.
My Voice Experience
I am brand-spanking new at this.
No prior training for voicing over. Hold a BA in Graphic Design and Arts industry. Have worked in media and advertising in my career.
My Studio Equipment
I have a newer Macintosh system and am willing to purchase some of the proper equipment needed to record my voice in a professional manner.
I've spent many many hours copying and practicing voicing while watching the television. Trying to match voices that I admire, playing with the different tones of my voice etc. It's has been a hobby of mine, and well, I thought I'd just give it a try and see how I do. The worse that can happen is I fail right? ;)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Juliet Beer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Juliet Beer is a Standard subscriber.
Juliet Beer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Juliet Beer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Juliet Beer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Juliet Beer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.