Friendly, Fresh, Smart, Fun, Energetic, Young, Wry
Vibrant and youthful, with a little bit of rasp, my voice has a natural melodic quality from my years as a session singer. I am most often cast as a casual young adult with a hip, in-the-know, or energetic sound. However, I also move easily between higher-range, high-energy teen work and the warm confident sound of a thirty-something adult veering into middle age. Casting agents and clients most often remark that my voice sounds 'smart,' or captures an intelligent, in-the-know quality, while remaining accessible, casual, and warm.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
New York, NY, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I began working in VO sporadically, while training my voice and honing my delivery in 2005, as a result of being encouraged to become a voiceover artist through my frequent work as a session singer.
I have extensive experience in the world of jingles and ads through my experience in music and VO over the last several years, and am Pro-Tools/studio proficient. While I certainly have a distinct style and sound, I am exceptionally adept at taking direction from producers and clients with particular ideas regarding what they would like to achieve.
I have a comprehensive home studio with a vocal booth and am well-trained in music and vocal production. I love the process of voiceover performance and production from start to finish, and will happily record your spot on my own and deliver it, ready to go. I am also able to compose score or place music as needed.
I began training with voiceover agent and coach Marla Kirban Voiceover to develop my voiceover skills in 2005 and visit her now and again for a brush up, but now get most of my practice from the hands on experience of auditioning and booking. My education with her was focused on commercial radio work, commercial television work, promos, web, and audiobooks. I graduated from NYU's Tisch School of the Arts with a BFA in music production/music business, and am a songwriter as well as a session vocalist and VO artist.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools, several mics and mic pre options, keyboards, acoustic and electric guitars, electric bass, harpsichord.
Here's a brief selection of previous work, both recent and a bit further back. Please feel free to reach out directly for a more comprehensive look at my resume.
- Pop Tarts Industrials for Ad Award Campaigns (2011)
- La Fresh Skincare: Television Spots (2011)
- Letters From Nowhere 2: Video Game Character (2011)
- Women's Entertainment: Wedding Channel, Royal Wedding Promos (2010)
- Gillette: Venus Site Promos (2010)
- Cox TV Television and Radio Spots (2010)
- Harris Interactive Site Promos (2010)
- Finlandia University Radio Spots (2010)
- Stange Cases Video Games (2010)
- Barbie Radio Spot (Matel, 2010)
- Imagine (Lighthouse Films, 2009)
-Cove City Sound Studios: Session Vocalist (2004-present)
- Anthony Tadesco Band: Session Vocalist (2007-present)
- hierophany (Little Miss Records, 2007): Artist, Composer
-Various session work for ABC Daytime (2001-2007)
- Apryl Allen: Session Vocalist (2007)
-“Superman”: Lead vocalist. Demo for Rick Wake Productions and Notation Music Publishing writer Lee Horrocks
-“Shoebox”: Lead vocalist. Demo for Rick Wake Productions and Notation Music Publishing writers Lee Horrocks and Eren Cannata
-“Would You Notice Me": Lead Vocalist. Demo for Rick Wake Productions and Notation Music Publishing writers Lee Horrocks and Eren Cannata
-“Rockstar" Lead Vocalist. Demo for Rick Wake Productions and Notation Music Publishing writers Lee Horrocks and Eren Cannata
-Rush (Ear4Music, 2004): Artist, Composer
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Julia Wilde by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Julia Wilde is a Premium subscriber.
• Julia Wilde has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours