Bright, Seductive, Smart, Friendly, Business
Warm, friendly and sincere for commercials and audio-books. Friendly, Smart and clean for presentations, on-hold and commercials. Sensual, warm and inviting for personal products.
My years of business experience provides me with the ability to do wonderful business voice-overs and my theater and singing experience allows me to provide melodic and pleasant narration with sincerity in every word.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English-slight Irish intonations
Character: Valley Girl Teen
Character: Teddy Bear (Think Snuggles)
Intonations for: business, education--legal, medical, IBMish
Intonations for: Family friendly, women's products
My Voice Experience
My voice-Over skill comes from years of various experiences:
Professional Lead singer-1984-1986 Country/Pop
Church Organizations: 1993-2012 solo and choir
Opera Training: 2013 Instruction and solo
Theater Lead role:
Arsenic and Old Lace
Room with a View
The Odd Couple (female version)
New Years' Eve Dinner Shows
Military Theater Dinner Shows
Reception/Customer Service Voice
1976 - 2012
Music Training: Jazz, opera,
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica AT4040 mic
ART Voice Channel strip
I have over 30 years work experience involving customer service and sales; voice is the first impression to a sale. My Theater, singing and telephone sales work has primed me to be a first-clas choice for voice over projects.
I also have self-employment skills of 10 years so, time management and self-responsibility are never an issue. I get the job done; on-time, correctly and professionally!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Julie Wentworth by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Julie Wentworth is a Standard subscriber.
Julie Wentworth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Julie Wentworth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Julie Wentworth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Julie Wentworth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.