Character, Intelligent, sultry, contralto, funny,
Extremely experienced and versatile storyteller, entertainer, vocalist with a wide range of vocal ability. From warm & deep, sexy and fun to interesting and humorous varieties for cartoon animation as well. I'm a contralto jazz singer with an enormous range. Currently I produce, write skits and stories and create all the content, edit and perform as on air host of the LUNCH AND JUDY SHOW heard on the internet. http://soundcloud.com/judy-stadt/tracks
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Virginia, Texas accents,
British dialects from cockney to upper class,
mid eastern indian, european ... german, polish, italian, french dialects
My Voice Experience
I have been a character actor for 50+ years having performed leading character roles in more than 80 theatre plays and a dozen independent films. As on air radio host of LUNCH AND JUDY SHOW. Wrote, produced, performed many voice overs for other show hosts at wgrnradio.com. I've written copy, edited all content, commercials, radio plays, short skits and also directed them for live radio. I'm an award winning actor and entertainer and have written and produced five plays as well as Childrens stories & storytelling. I've also
adapted fairy tales and fables and added music and sound effects
I have been working on the professional stage acting for more than fifty years playing an enormous variety of characters in more than 80 plays & films. I'm also a jazz singer with contralto voice and sing with world class musicians. Worked with Wynn Handman, Warren Robertson on technique and scene study and the Penny Templeton Studio for on camera film class.
My Studio Equipment
Have complete sound editing studio. Use Macintosh, Quicktime Pro, Garageband editing software and have produced my own weekly radio show / podcast from my home office for more than 6 years.
I'm a playwright, storyteller and write all content for my on air radio show LUNCH AND JUDY SHOW with JUDY STADT available on podcast. http://soundcloud.com/judy-stadt/tracks
I write copy and edit
I can add any music and sound effects
Jazz vocalist / contralto
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Judy Stadt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Judy Stadt is a Standard subscriber.
Judy Stadt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Judy Stadt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Judy Stadt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Judy Stadt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.