Male, deep, character specialist, mexican, formal
Warm and deep for narrations, deep and sexy, English with strong Latino accent, professional for presentations, clear and without accent in Spanish, sarcastic funny, deep and tender.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Mexico, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Latino, Hispanic, Mexican Spanish, clear with no accent in Spanish, young male, old male deep voice, deep voice monster cartoon, silly squeaky medium voice.
My Voice Experience
For close 2 years I was the official voice for the newscast at Entravision - KLUZ / Univision New Mexico. I was producing special events like “Destino 2008”, the weekly “Crime Stoppers”, and “Linea Directa”. At the same time I was in charge of the promotions for sweeps. I'd make a daily news segment for radio “Noticias Univision al Minuto”, that run on “José PM”, "Super Estrella" and “La Tricolor”. At the same time I recorded promos for the offices of Entravision in Santa Barbara and Monterrey, California.
For the past 3 years I've been recording multiple commercials for local clients for radio and TV.
Before my experience in US, I started recording voice overs for movies in Mexico City, I'd even had the experience of working for Play Boy movies.
In 1994 I received a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising with a specialty in Graphic Production, and TV Production.
In 2000 I took a 6 months, Voice Over production curse at CB Audio Studio.
My Studio Equipment
I can record any kind of voice production. I use ProTools ver 8.0, Numark CDMIX1 Mixer System, Behringer SX3242FX Eurodesk 32-Channel Mixer, and a Neumann KMS104 Microphone.
Unknown - Click here to ask Juan Carlos Osorio
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Juan Carlos Osorio by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Juan Carlos Osorio is a Standard subscriber.
• Juan Carlos Osorio was last active on Voice123 33 days ago