Neutral 30's American accent. Can do other accents
My name is Josh. I am a native English speaking American with a neutral accent. I have a friendly, easy going voice that works for a lot of different applications. I have a fairly good sized portfolio with samples of many different styles of narrating. I've done commercials, audio books, short stories, promotional spots for podcasts, and educational materials.
I work out of my own home studio. I worked at a recording studio (Studio West) in Rancho Bernardo, CA for a few years so I know how to and do edit and mix all my own audio so it is pristine, clear, and free from extraneous noise. I work quickly and provide fast turnaround times without sacrificing quality. I live in San Diego and I am almost always available for communication one way or another, feel free to contact me anytime.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American: New York/Long Island, Boston, Mid West, Southern, Southern California and the Northwest and Canadian.
British (London or elsewhere in the country), Irish, and Scottish accents I can do the most naturally. People have always told me I do great impressions and have a good ear for understanding people. If given the right examples and enough time to listen, I honestly believe I can do almost any accent in the world and someone listening would have no think I was from that place.
One of my fellow coworkers at a hotel I used to work at was from Poland. His accent was similar to what I thought it would sound like, but there were several tiny little differences that made a big deal. When I impersonated him one day, he told me that I sounded Polish, that I could have fooled someone.
My Voice Experience
- I narrated a book featured on audible.com called "Awaken with Gratitude". It was a kind of spiritual, mindfulness book. I've narrated for two other audio books.
- I did a business to business presentation for Johnson & Johnson about Listerine.
- I narrated a short story and did character voicing as well.
- I've done several jobs that are spiritual in nature which my voice seems to popular for.
- I narrated lectures and readings and put them on tapes for college students who wanted to have something to listen to if they missed the lecture.
I took classes for a year at The Recording Arts Center, a part of Studio West in Rancho Bernardo, CA. I got my expert certificate in Pro Tools audio software. I worked there for about two years and learned how to do all sorts of things, so I edit and mix all my work.
Before that I attended Cornell University and got a bachelors degree in Hospitality Mgmt.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones
iMac with Pro Tools 11 software.
Avid 3rd generation mbox mini
In addition to voice acting, I do audio production as well. My home studio is small and kind of bare bones as far as gear, but I have enough to give you a great sounding recording. It's a surprisingly acoustically dead room and I do have some acoustic treatment on the walls and floor.
For really important projects, I do have access to a local recording studio with top of the line gear and microphones.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Joshua Little by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joshua Little is a Standard subscriber.
• Joshua Little was last active on Voice123 184 days ago