cool, relaxed, off beat, characters, poet
I have a tenor/high baritone voice that I can morph into
concise and accessible for narrating,
brash and exciting for commercial blasts
clean and smart for presentations
wild and crazy for kids and advertising
I have a tenor/high baritone, cool voice. Have been told by many that my versatile voice tone is perfect to do impersonations, narrations, commercials and much more. I have created several creature voices for animation.
My voice has been described as gentle, kind, sexy, thoughtful, hip, charming, refreshing, authoritative, cool, sharp, soothing, musical and flexible.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
General southern American, Texan, hillbilly, 1950's propaganda VO, homosexual, lisp, cookie monster, Throat singing approximation. 17th Century Fop.
Singing : Jeff Buckley, Bono, Eddie Vedder, James Taylor, Justin Timberlake, Phil Collins, Musical theatre Actor voice. Rat Pack impersonation, Operatic impersonation.
My Voice Experience
- Bush Light commercial for Mexican TV - singing punk rock style
- A Christmas Carol (young Scrooge) for audio music book
- High School Musical for Disney publishing sheet music book (for included CD)
BFA Musical Theatre CCM, Private voice coaching and lessons for26 years,
Linkletter voice class 1 year
Acting - Mieslin, Cohen, , Hagen
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 10, Logic Pro, Digital Performer, Ableton Live
MICS - Wunder Audio CM7, Neumann TLM 103, Rode NT-4
INPUTS - Neve Portico II, Chandler Germanium
SUMMING MIXER -Dangerous Music D-Box
PLUG-INS - UAD 2, Waves, Chandler, HEAT
I have played nearly 30 parts on Broadway as a 'Swing",
RENT (US Adam Pascal, Roger, Mark, Steve, Paul, Mr J)
TARZAN, (US Tarzan, Clayton and 6 ensemble Apes)
FUERZA BRUTA, (Corredor, Vela, TV, Alta, Mylar)
AMERICAN IDIOT (Taught Billy Joe Armstrong his role St,Jimmy and 9 ensemble),
SPIDERMAN TURN OFF THE DARK (Meeks, Hero Flyer, Kraven)
NYC Fringe Festival shows performing Spoken Word and ROCK singing.
I have fronted 3 bands and continue to Perform as a solo singer/songwriter musician.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Joshua Kobak by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joshua Kobak is a Standard subscriber.
Joshua Kobak does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joshua Kobak was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joshua Kobak does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joshua Kobak was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.