laid back, high energy, youthful, current, unique
I can deliver everything from somber to high impact. Everything from funeral homes to rock concerts.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Idaho, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I am a professional radio DJ. I have been in the industry for over 10 years. I have been producing commercials as a part of my daily job responsibilities from the beginning.
I am skilled at news reading, commercial copy reading, narration, voiceover for imaging, as well as on-air live & voicetrack ad-lib.
I understand proper inflection and can properly interpret that into my voiceover work.
I graduated from the Academy of Radio & TV Broadcasting in Phoenix, AZ in June of 2001 and began my radio career in September of that same year.
I have used Adobe Audition, in several versions, every day for the past 10 years.
I was an on-stage emcee/host/referee for an improv comedy troupe for a little over a year. I traveled and performed with the troupe at the International Improv Festival in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in the summer of 2005.
My Studio Equipment
Shure SM7B microphone
EV RE27N microphone
Symetrix 528E voice proccessor
Arakis ARC-8 production board
I also do graphic/logo design, website content writing, music scheduling in RCS Selector, general IT work, promotional creation, and more.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Josh Tielor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Josh Tielor is a Standard subscriber.
Josh Tielor does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Josh Tielor was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Josh Tielor does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Josh Tielor was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.