Funny Guy Next Door Collegiate Young Casual Hip
Relaxation as an Art Form.
Lone Ranger (Can't find his Horse).
Their Mothers Love Me, their Fathers aren't so Sure.
The Best Best Man.
Dodge Ball Gold Medalist.
This Dog Won't Fetch.
Pacing the Cage.
My voice has been described with the terms Young, Hip, Casual, Frat Guy, College Kid, Jock, and Coltish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
List of Characters:
- Deep-voiced, throaty cowboy or Southern gentleman.
- Old timey Western "Cookie" character.
- Happy go lucky young man.
- Deep-voiced evil overlord.
- Enthusiastic old style sports announcer.
- Enthusiastic old style soap opera announcer.
My Voice Experience
I have performed voice over live in over 1000 improvised stage shows at various theatres, including Dad's Garage Theatre Company, Los Angeles Theatresports, and the Acme Comedy Theatre. I created an improvised cartoon show and provided voices for many of the characters in this show. I have been a professional actor for over 15 years.
B.A. in Theatre University of Portland, Voice training with Julia Wilson-Dixon (London), Secrets of Voice Over with David Lawrence. Improvisation with Del Close, Keith Johnstone, Dan O'Connor, Stan Wells.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Behringer XENYX 1222FX sound board with UCA200 USB converter, an Audio-technica AT2020 microphone, A PC running Windows Vista and Audacity, and Audio-technica headphones.
I am the Improvisational Director at the Acme Comedy Theatre. I have over 15 years of experience teaching improv, directing improv, and performing in improvisational shows. I am currently writing a series of songs based on the elements of the periodic table.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joseph Limbaugh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joseph Limbaugh is a Standard subscriber.
Joseph Limbaugh does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joseph Limbaugh was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joseph Limbaugh does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joseph Limbaugh was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.