Guy Next Door, Even toned, business specialist
My natural voice is a positive and reassuring voice, a "hero's voice" so to speak. As far as my variations, I can perform several well established accents from different parts of the US and other parts of the world. I can twist my voice to be the villain, or keep my voice fun and true to be the upbeat character or commercial voice. I could play the suave business man, or just your average Joe.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Australian, Scottish, Texan, New York, Surfer, Californian, Business professional.
My Voice Experience
I started having interest in voice acting from a very young age, and in preparation I began performing live on stage while in Junior High. When I was in High School, I took a course in Radio Broadcasting and devoted a great deal of volunteer time to the station, producing a few radio comercials and news reports, as well as co-hosting with the late night dedication host.
Several years of experience with stage acting and improv.
ROP Broadcasting certificate.
My Studio Equipment
-Shure SM58 Microphone w/ Stand
-Audacity recording software
-Large Music Library
I know myself to be very adaptive and learn quickly. I am willing and able to experience something new and always want to find new and more efficient ways to perform a task. I find myself practicing my voice frequently and have no problem with constructive criticism.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joseph Belle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joseph Belle is a Standard subscriber.
• Joseph Belle was last active on Voice123 238 days ago