promo, character, teatro, novela, natural, joven,
My voice has a smooth and young touch.
I do a lot of Promo's and I can also do characters for cartoons, such as birds, rabbits or any type of animals.
It's also a very smooth and professional voice for presentations or documentaries.
It has versatile touch.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish, latino, latinoamerica, neutro, español guatemalteco, español indigena, español de españa, español argentino, español mexicano, huevos, rana, gallo, tortuga, pajaro, animales, interpretación de personajes, teatro,
English, american english, texan english.
Deutsch, hoch deutsch
My Voice Experience
I started in Musical Theater since 2002. Since then I discovered the versatility of my voice.
I started in the media in Guatemala in 2004 as a TV reporter. Through the years I became a TV anchor.
Since 2006 I work in radio.
I have done many different interpretations for commercials through the years.
I have also done documentaries and voices for professional presentations.
Nowadays I work in TV and Radio in Guatemala.
For more info you can log to my facebook,
I had my training in Guatevision and Emisoras Unidas de Guatemala.
I went to a creativity school called El Recreo.
I learned to produce audio with the help of Carlos de León, a professional audio producer.
I went to a production seminar in 2007.
My Studio Equipment
I have a console, powerful audio pc card, phantom, microphone and a cabin for recording.
I record with Sony equipment, Sony Soundforge 10 and Sony Vegas 10.
I have experience in Musical Theater, I like to sing and Karaoke, but not a professional singer.
I play guitar and like to experience with music programs such as Sony Acid, Frooty Loops and Virtual DJ.
I have experience with live audio and hosting different types of events in Guatemala.
I studied International Business.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jose Lara by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jose Lara is a Standard subscriber.
• Jose Lara was last active on Voice123 6 days ago