Versatile spanish voice over talent
Neutral spanish voice talent (bilingual). Experienced but still sound young and fresh! Locutor en español, Locuciones. Latin voice talent, Hispanic voice over.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral Spanish and English with a slight latino accent.
My Voice Experience
Radio voice experience. Voiceover and Producer for more than 15 years in radiostations.
Spanish voiceovers, greetings voice mail, on hold messages, voice acting and other voice services for important brands, such as: KELLOGS, SONY ERICCSON (Latin America), COCA-COLA (spanish and english), WARNER MUSIC, VISA, CHEVROLET, IBM, SONY MUSIC, NESTLE, ROCHE, MICROSOFT, BRITISH PETROLEUM, BAYER (Spanish and English).
Unknown - Click here to ask Jorge Velasco
My Studio Equipment
Mac DAW with Adobe Audition and Twistedwave, Alesis MultiMix FireWire interface, Isolated sound booth with fiberglass acoustic panels, Sennheiser MKH-416 microphone, DBX preamp and backup setups including mobile for on-the-road recordings with a portable vocal booth.
- Script translation from English to Spanish.
- Skills in HTML, design, marketing.
I am a US citizen, if the project merits my traveling to the US and the interested party demonstrates a genuine interest to hire my services and high reputation in this field, I am able to do so.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jorge Velasco by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jorge Velasco is a Standard subscriber.
• Jorge Velasco was last active on Voice123 183 days ago