Real, Conversational, Edgy, Authentic, Funny
Jordan's voice has been heard all over the world. Voicing internationally known companies such as AT&T, Walmart, Sprite, and Cisco - to screaming as various video game characters - to guiding thousands of customers on hold - to explaining hundreds of new startup businesses products online.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A wide variety of of characters, moods, tones, and textures.
Examples would include:
Fun, Excited, Angry, Depressed, Slow, Scared, Serious, Upset, Authoritative, Innocent, etc.
My Voice Experience
Jersey Mikes subs
Nexxus Hair Care Products
American Family Insurance
Rita’s Ice Cream
Best Western Hotel
Hard Rock Cafe
-Mary Lynn Wissner, Casting Director, L.A.
-Thom Pinto, Voice Talent and Coach, L.A.
-Bill Holmes, Voice Talent and Coach, L.A. [AKA "The Voiceover Doctor"]
-Richard Horvitz, Voice Actor and Coach, L.A.
-Marc Cashman, Voiceover coach/director/producer, L.A.
-Juan Bagnell, Casting Director, L.A.
-Denver Center for the Performing Arts
-Bovine Metropolis Improv Acting School
-The Yes! Lab Improv Acting School
-5 years of regularly performing live improv comedy
My Studio Equipment
-RME Fireface UFX Audio Interface
-Roswell Pro Audio RA-VO microphone (Which Jordan helped design).
-Microphones varying from Lewitt Audio, Rode, Audio-Technica, Blue, MXL, and Shure.
-Golden Age Pre-73 Preamp.
-Studio fully wired with Mogami Cable.
-Isolation Vocal Booth.
-Source Connect Now
-Audio Engineering and production.
-Computers and Technology
-Improvisational acting skills.
-Voice Matching and ADR
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jordan Reynolds by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jordan Reynolds is a Premium subscriber.
• Jordan Reynolds has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours