Midwestern, Dialects, announcer, narrator
As a seasoned professional voice over specialist, I offer warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, webcasts, corporate voice mail and instructional materials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: Latino, Stereotypical East LA, main land Spanish, French, German, Austrian, Italian, Eastern European, Formal British, Cockney, Irish, Scotish, East Indian, Japanese, Canadian, Midwestern, Southern
Impersonations: Jimmy Stewart
My Voice Experience
Let Mighty Rushing Wind Productions, LLC be the clarion
for your business in the marketplace. We provide the following services:
-Radio Voice Spots
-Customized Outgoing Voice Mail • Phone Prompts and
"Great service and great employees. I definitely recommend them. They have been providing announcing, narration as well as servicing our phone systems' outgoing messages and prompts since 1996"
Laurel, Grand Rapids, MI
“Ok let’s do that again. It was a perfect take but I can let you out of here with just one cut.”
Roger Bliss, Audio Image Mastering
“I can’t think of anything I would change about that recording."
Mary, Producer, Gazillion and One
Jon Yaroch, Founder of Mighty Rushing Wind Productions, LLC has 24 lauded years of experience in announcing, narration as well as on air commercial and public radio production. Not only trained at the University of Hard Knocks but was an accomplished operatic baritone at Northern Michigan University. And he still sings today at his home church, Faith Ministries Center Church in Grand Rapids, MIchigan.
My Studio Equipment
I currently work with Roger Bliss and Image Audio Mastering as my production studio.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jon Yaroch
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jon Yaroch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jon Yaroch is a Standard subscriber.
Jon Yaroch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jon Yaroch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jon Yaroch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jon Yaroch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.