Warm, friendly, authoritative
Smooth, relaxed and articulate voice suited to a wide range of requirements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Natural RP, American-New York, American-Southern States, American-Standard, Australian, East European, Edinburgh, French, Glasgow, Irish-Northern, Lancashire, London, Norfolk*, RP, South African, West Country, Yorkshire
My Voice Experience
I have over ten years experience in the business, voicing commercials, infomercials, radio drama and audiobooks.
Drama school training at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art (now merged with Central School of Speech and Drama) 2 yr Acting Diploma.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT-1 condenser mic with studio-level set-up with mac and home editing software.
- Walked the 512-mile Camino de Santiago in northern Spain as depicted in Emilio Estevez's The Way (2010).
- Trained at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Arts, whose alumni include Hugh Bonneville, Matthew Goode, Minnie Driver and Julian Fellowes.
- Is a qualified Sommelier.
- Played Hamlet to Simon Russell Beale's projected ghost in a sell-out London production.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Jonny McPherson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jonny McPherson is a Premium subscriber.
• Jonny McPherson was last active on Voice123 45 days ago