non regional urban sound. conversational. upbeat.
versatile. Urban and general market. uptempo, fun and non regional. I've done narrative styles for audio books and documentary type projects. I specialize in concert and event voiceovers.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Orleans accents with urban hip hop flair. New York Italian. Young adult urban. Middle age urban.
My Voice Experience
I've done a few national commercials including Mcdonald's, The National Urban League, The Full Gospel Fellowship Conference and TracFone,(Courtesy of Sierra Productions, N.Y.)The primary reader on the critically acclaimed Audio Book "Six Lessons For Six Sons",(Blackstone Publishing),informercials, a boat load of concert,event and car commercials. I once did a training film for a sanitation company where I had to say "doggy doo" over 8 times and only doubled over in laughter 3 times...all in the comfort of my home studios in Atlanta and New Orleans. I am also proficient in production so I produce all of my own concert and event commercials.
With over 20 years of radio production experience, I left radio to do profesional voice over and production work
My Studio Equipment
Yes. RE-20 microphone, Audio Technica-AT2020, MXL7000 condenser mics,
Adobe Audition CS6 Audio software, SawStudio Basic digital software, Behringer mixer, Yamaha Monitors,and an ART Pro Channel Mic Pre Amp.
With over 20 years of radio production experience, I left radio to do professional voice over and production work. Working in the Urban, CHR and Adult Contemporary formats gave me a well rounded perpective of the type of reads that are needed for various campaigns. Whether it's retail or a religious entity, rarely have I ever had trouble executing or delivering that effective read for my client.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jojo Walker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jojo Walker is a Standard subscriber.
• Jojo Walker was last active on Voice123 166 days ago