Guy next door, friendly, to authoritative
Warm and friendly, like the guy you hope to sit next to on an airplane! Believable, unaffected, instructional to authoritative announcer to super hero.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask John G. Williams
My Voice Experience
One of Portland Oregon's top radio personalities and voice over talent for over 30 years. Projects include radio and tv voice overs for Lowes, CITGO, Sports Illustrated, Tempurpedic, Lazboy Furniture Galleries, Stanley Tools.
Industrials include: Sports Illustrated, Intel, HP, The Drill Doctor, Stanley Tools, Tempurpedic and Lowes.
Radio imaging for Boomer Radio, KISN-FM Portland, KDDK Baton Rouge...
I am also the on camera and voice over talent for Wheelchair Destinations, a television travel show for people with disabilities. Contracted with US Forest Service to provide website videos for Pacific Northwest recreational areas.http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/r6/specialplaces/?cid=stelprdb5394541
Over thirty years as voice talent, radio personality and on camera television spokesman.
My Studio Equipment
I work from my own studio that features all digital recording. Audio Technica AT4050, ElectroVoice are my choice of microphones. Symetrix audio processing. Mackie control board.
I also have easy access to the major recording studios in Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington.
Having worked in radio, tv and recording studios for over thirty years, I have extensive experience with recording, editing and producing.
Known for versatility and ability to connect with producers, to give the quality of performance needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John G. Williams by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John G. Williams is a Standard subscriber.
• John G. Williams was last active on Voice123 142 days ago