Male, Deep, Warm Voice, Can Do Characters
Deep, rich, warm voice. No "radio-guy" sound. Sexy, Smooth, professional or upbeat without sounding cheesy I can do it all.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Martin, Tennessee, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Variations: Scottish, Irish, Brittish, Asian, Austrailian, Latino, Urban, "alternative lifestyle", Southern, Italian, Brooklyn, East Indian, Old, 3-yr-old, Sling blade (Carl), Jimmy Stewart, Lt. Commander Warf (Micheal Dorn), Brando, old lady/man from Jersey, and if I didn't mention it here.. ask me.. I will either learn it or I already know it.
My Voice Experience
I started my first job at a radio station in Western Tennessee in 1990. After graduating high school and continuing my radio career in Nashville and doing textbooks onto tape for the Blind at Vanderbilt, I soon joined the Marines and became a Combat Correspondent. Not only did I continue to develop my voice through radio, TV and public speaking, I learned the value of hard work and meeting deadlines.
I managed two radio stations in Tn. before starting my own business providing retail in store advertising. I however still enjoy doing voice work.
Defense Information School, Ft. Meade Md. - Basic Broadcaster's Course - Fox43 in Myrtle Beach - WNAH - WCMT - KYTN - WQAK - WCDZ
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask John Watts
graphic design, web design, photography, copy writing, build, modify, upgrade and repair computers and I can leap tall buildings in a single bound.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Watts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Watts is a Standard subscriber.
John Watts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Watts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Watts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Watts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.