Everyman, dialog, straight announcer, friendly
MIddle-of-the-road everyman delivery, high energy, enthusiastic, upbeat, fun, warm, expressive and friendly. Real person, man-on-the-street is one of my fortes. Particularly suited for dialog, can also do hard sell, quirky, character, and straight reads. I've certainly done my share of hard-sell reads as well, though my middle-range voice characteristics are not representative of your typical ballsy, resonant announcer.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New England, British, Southern twang, goofy
My Voice Experience
I have been involved in voiceover, music, professional audio, spot production for TV and Radio for over 30 years.
My studio, City Tracks, has been producing spots, audio and custom music since 1991, and is the premiere commercial recording facility in Southern Colorado.
I graduated from Dartmouth College in 1973, played music professionally in New York City and worked at two prominent Manhattan recording studios through 1978, when I moved out West to continue my music, voiceover and studio career.
My Studio Equipment
We have 2 Protools HD systems, run respectively by myself and my partner, Sheila Green, who is also a major voice talent in the area.
I am happy to work with you either on my own or online with you in a phone or ISDN patch. I have been working successfully in "the biz" long enough that you can be assured of the highest standards and satisfaction.
I also guarantee you are happy with the outcome of our session together.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Standish by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Standish is a Standard subscriber.
John Standish does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Standish was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
John Standish does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Standish was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.