Reassuring, Sophisticated, Up-Market
I have a stylish, precise voice, educated and sophisticated. It can be smooth, clear and authoritative for story-telling and presentations, upbeat, fun, reassuring and friendly for commercials.
As well as my natural middle and upper-class English tones, I can do a number of regional British accents, including cockney, upper crust, Yorkshire and West Country, as well as some foreign twists, such as German, Italian and Irish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Walton-on-Thames, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English, upper-class, middle-class, cockney, yokel, policeman, train spotter, Yorkshire, posh Scots, Jewish, Australian, Dutch, Italian, German, South African, Irish.
My Voice Experience
Extensive radio interview and national TV experience, including BBC children's shows
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
Home studio with fully insulated recording booth. Rode N-1 condenser microphone and Focusrite pre-amp.
27-inch iMac with recording and editing software
Experienced project manager, book and magazine editor and published author. Wide knowledge of food, drink, cookery, travel, history, health, gardening, nature, DIY, sport.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact John S Andrews by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John S Andrews is a Premium subscriber.
• John S Andrews was last active on Voice123 12 days ago