Warm, Friendly, characters, Accents
warm, friendly,resonant and/or authoritative for narrations
upbeat and light hearted for commercials
relate-able and clear and professional for presentations
fun and entertaining for accents
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Hampshire, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
middle age man
intellectual Ivy League affectation
street wise accent
old Jewish man accent
My Voice Experience
I am a 30 year radio veteran and have experience with a variety of commercial reading styles.
I have done instructional videos, industrial film narrations,radio theater,audio books,presentation voice overs for corporate videos, and On Hold messages.
I have been a Rock'n Roll DJ, a production director for several radio stations, was a newscaster for KSFO San Francisco,and for WZLX, Boston and hosted a daily talk show for over ten years . I also do imaging voice overs for a syndicated Jazz Program, and for a radio food program.
I have attended workshops on voice over work, and had the fortune of working with some very talented audio production pros. I also have a background in theater, singing performance,radio/audio production and live sound engineering and recording.
My Studio Equipment
I use Electro Voice RE 20 and a Neumann TLM 103 microphones
an audio compression unit, a Mackie mixing board, and use Adobe 3.0 recording software.
I studied music and voice, and piano technology in Boston
and had a successful piano tuning and repair business, and continue to love all kinds of music, and performances.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Oliphant by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently John Oliphant is a Premium subscriber.
• John Oliphant was last active on Voice123 67 days ago