Dialects, Character, Announcer, Guy Next Door
Professional and articulate for training and education. Warm, natural, and casual for radio. Wide range of characters and voices for animation and video games.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Proper British, Cockney British, Russian, Southern American, Irish, Scottish, Russian, Boston, New York, Various character voices (Gravelly hero, high pitched eccentric professor, Insane psychopath)
My Voice Experience
Recorded internal demo with Irrational Games for their upcoming title Bioshock: Infinite. I recorded lines for a proper middle class early 20th century father figure, as well as a panoply of psychopathic murderer characters.
I have also recorded many "fandub" projects, giving voice to various anime characters.
BFA in acting from Emerson College. Voice training with Amelia Broome and Robbie MaCauley.
My Studio Equipment
• Digital Performer 7, Peak Pro XT 7 and Platinum Suite of audio processing from Waves
• Electro Voice RE-20, Nueman U-67, Shure SM7B and other vocal microphones
• Motu Audio interfaces 2408Mk3 plus 2 24 i/o. 48 track capability 16 or 24 bit.
• Mac Pro w/OSX 2 x 2.8 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processing
• Mackie 48 channel console w/Mackie mic pre-amps
• Telos One Phone Patch
I have previously worked at the Harry Potter exhibition at the Museum of Science in Boston which required me to maintain an authentic british accent. I was able to convince anyone who talked with me that I was from London.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Joe Ruscio by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joe Ruscio is a Standard subscriber.
Joe Ruscio does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joe Ruscio was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joe Ruscio does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joe Ruscio was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.