Real, Conversational, Tech-savvy, Friendly, Millenial Dad
You can find me at www.joepassaro.com, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call direct at (713) 240-0104.
YOUTHFUL, MILLENNIAL VOICE
I have a young, clear, mid-to-high range natural voice with a standard North American accent. My voice has a good range and can hit lower, dramatic reads as well as the energized college student.
My voice is best suited tech-savvy, millennial commercials and presentations, but is also particularly warm and real for commercials and narrations. Having a smooth and clear voice for audio books is a must for general reading, sci-fi, and fantasy with a range of character voices geared toward drama, comedy, and suspense.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
San Diego, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I specialize in Texan, Californian, and New York accents.
For characters, I do a lighter Bullwinkle character that would be good for large, dopey characters like an elephant or bear.
My Voice Experience
I have mostly done commercial work for radio and online, but my strengths are definitely geared toward real and conversational reads that allow for an authentic, tech-savvy voice.
Some customers are Pimax VR and First Things First (www.firstthingsfirst.org).
I have training and experience in both voice acting and electronic music production, so I am familiar with recording techniques. I continue to work on my acting through regular workshops and direct coaching.
My Studio Equipment
I have a fully outfitted professional studio, and I can deliver professional quality tracks whenever needed.
I also teach college level classes, so I have regular experience narrating, lecturing, and connecting with younger audiences. These skills come in handy when going for a clear but comfortable instructional read.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joe Passaro by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joe Passaro is a Premium subscriber.
• Joe Passaro was last active on Voice123 7 days ago