Bright, Confident, Modern, Fresh, Deep, Natural
I am a British female voiceover artist with a bright, confident, modern and fresh tone with a uniquely deep sound and a vocal age range of 25yrs - 40yrs.
I am well spoken and have a strong ability to sound natural. Offering a professional, eloquent narration with clear annunciation of words perfect for presentations/corporate projects. It would seem that mine is the perfect voice for corporate narrations, web animations and presentations too.
However, my relaxed and natural upbeat tone is also great for commercials and I can be heard in-store and around the UK on radio and TV.
Because my reads can be conversational, I am also great for audiobooks, as well as offering charachterisations, childlike voices and accents, including Australian and French.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Surrey, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Most English accents, English snob (OTT or 30's/40's), Australian and French accents, characterisations
My Voice Experience
I have worked as a Voice Over for over 8 years and have worked with clients such as Google, Barclaycard, Cisco, Sainsburys, DHL, AXA, Ikea and many more. You can see more of my work and credits via my website www.joannelamb.co.uk
Coaching with JP at The Showreel and Nancy Wolfson
ADR training at the Louis Elman Academy
Video Game course with Gravy For The Brain
Engineering skills with Bee Productive and Gravy For The Brain
My Studio Equipment
I have my own ISDN recording studio and use Adobe Audition to edit therefore, I can return audio in a range of formats.
Mixer: Soundcraft Notepad
Software: Adobe Audition
ISDN: Prima LT codec
I have been well educated and pride myself on my English language skills. I have another business, making me professional, reliable and empathetic of the challenges running a business can hold.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joanne Lamb by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joanne Lamb is a Premium subscriber.
• Joanne Lamb has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours