Warm, Upbeat, Friendly, Fun, Honest, Professional
Wide vocal range from high-pitched to deep enabling the creation of child, teenage, young adult, and middle aged female voices that can be used in any project type.
Voice personalities include:
* Young, energetic, and spunky
* Quirky, positive, and high energy
* Informed and honest with technical expertise
* Soothing, sexy, and confident
* Warm, wise, and caring
* Smooth, trustworthy, and professional
* Strong and tough tomboy
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British, Southern, Asian, French, and Irish
My Voice Experience
Affectionately referred to as the "One Take Wonder" for the ability to nail the sound and to convey the emotion desired on the first take.
Voiceover experience covers a wide variety of project types from commercial spots and promos to corporate videos to web-based training modules. Also worked on film projects to replace the voices of on-screen actors. In addition, voiced an animated singing mouse in "The Hero of Paris Valley" music recording.
VOICE OVER TRAINING:
* Animation Voice Over workshop taught by Voice Actor Bob Bergen.
* Commercial, Interactive, Audio Book, and Promo Voice Over classes taught by Cheryl Carter.
* Voice Over Industry Seminars and Panel Sessions through SAG and AFTRA
* Honor graduate from a two year professional Theater Conservatory
* Degree in Drama
* Dialects Seminar taught by Joel Goldes
* Commercial Technique Classes taught by Casting Director Craig Colvin
* Classes in Voice Projection, Dialects, and Reader's Theater.
* Extensive Acting Training including Scene Study, Acting Techniques, Cold Reading, Improv, and Sitcom Acting
My Studio Equipment
I have a Zoom H2 Stereo Recorder and a MAC with audio editing software. I can adjust the gain, attenuate low frequencies, normalize levels, edit, and re-record as needed to ensure the delivered audio file meets your needs.
* Bachelor degree in engineering and experience working in the high tech industry presenting technical sales presentations.
* Worked as a tour guide at Universal Studios guiding guests through movie attractions and presenting the history of the backlot.
* Experience as an on-camera Host and Field Reporter.
* Written copy about corporate products
* Trained in editing
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Joanne K. Lee by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Joanne K. Lee is a Standard subscriber.
Joanne K. Lee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Joanne K. Lee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Joanne K. Lee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Joanne K. Lee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.