Guy Next Door, Offbeat
My typical voice is smooth and rich, very good for narration or characters with a commanding presence. I can also lighten it up for a youthful, carefree, teenage voice, good for commercials. I can also do some offbeat voices for more unusual characters for video games and cartoons. I have a broad age range of 15-30, and am heard as a "real person" type.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Some English-European, some Australian
My Voice Experience
Through my small acting roles, I kept getting compliments on what a great voice I have. So, I atteneded an Intro to Voiceovers seminar at a local college. The voice coach, Eric Hunt, agreed, and added that I had a lot of potential as a voice actor. From there, I started doing more with my voice, whether it be voice over work or acting. I've done recordings for multimedia businesses, school plays, and church skits.
I have a B.A. in Technical Journalism from Colorado State University. I atteneded an Intro to Voiceovers seminar during the spring of 2007. I completed a Broadcast News class in college, where I gained experience as a news anchor. I was involved in music classes for 9 years during middle school, high school, and college.
My Studio Equipment
I have an audio-technica AT2020 microphone. I record using the Audacity program and then edit using Avid Liquid 7 software.
I am a hard worker, very organized, and realize that no job is beneath me. I always give my best effort to make my projects professional and creative.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Justin Logston by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Justin Logston is a Standard subscriber.
• Justin Logston was last active on Voice123 360 days ago