fresh, compelling, intimate, urgent, authoritative
Specializing in Exciting and Engaging Promos and Hard-sell Automotive Commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, District of Columbia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
In the last 20 years I've done commercial and promo work for affiliate TV, radio imaging and long-form narration and industrial work. I'm the Creative Services Director for Citadel's Washington, DC cluster. I voice and produce syndicated radio program imaging for affiliates in New York City, Boston, Philadelphia and Baltimore. TV promo clients include KSTP (Minneapolis/St. Paul), WCMH (Columbus, OH), WUPV (promo voice) and WWBT (lead commercial voice) both in Richmond, Virginia. I've also become the go-to voice for agencies in Dallas (Luther Automotive Group, Randall Reed) Washington, DC (voice of Washington National Opera, others), Richmond, Virginia (voice of McGeorge Toyota, Innsbrook After Hours concert series, Honda House, others), and eastern Pennsylvania (the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins, Bryce Jordan Center).
I look forward to putting my experience to work for you as well.
Well-informed by a broadcast career that includes stints at Clear Channel, CBS/Infinity & ABC/Disney/Citadel. Continuing education courtesy of Edge Studios, NYC.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103
Focusrite Liquid Channel
...a great attitude!
I'm also a copywriter, singer and musician.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact JJ Surma by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently JJ Surma is a Standard subscriber.
JJ Surma does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
JJ Surma was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
JJ Surma does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. JJ Surma was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.