Smooth to hard sell. Golf Course to Monster Trucks
Jim Suss has been performing voice-over's and on-camera promo's, instructional videos and commercial productions since the late 1970's. Suss has a wide range of voice characterizations, from smooth to hard sell, and several dead-on impersonations and voice caricatures. Suss' clients include McDonald's, Arby's, SafeLite Auto Glass, Eastman Kodak Company, Cartoon Network, Turner Broadcasting System (TBS), and TNT. In addition, he was a National live game show announcer on The Family Channel's "Trivial Pursuit Interactive", WUHF, various International radio markets, local, regional markets in the United States and coast to coast in the US and Canada.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cartoon voices, Mel Blanc characterizations
My Voice Experience
I started in 1978, working in radio, and doing stand-up in NY. I was the station voice for WUHF_TV in Rochester, NY for years, the voice of McDonald's and Arby's of Western NY, and heard all over North America in syndicated auto glass commercials. I sing the intro to "Chad's Crappy Corner" on "The Giz Wiz" podcast on the TWIT network, heard internationally, and I was the live game show announcer opposite Wink Martindale, who would throw to me, on "Trivial Pursuit Interactive", across North America.
BA Communications, Broadcast concentrate
My Studio Equipment
Heil PR40 mic
Blue Baby Bottle mic
Final Cut Studio
Adobe Creative Cloud
Suss has been in the television post-production industry since the early 80's, has been awarded numerous achievement awards, including two International EMMY Awards for editing. Also, awarded the ProMax "Best In Show" award for a characterization of Robert Stack for an "Unsolved Mysteries" parody voiceover.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jim Suss by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Suss is a Standard subscriber.
Jim Suss does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jim Suss was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jim Suss does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jim Suss was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.