Deep, Wide Range, multiple characters/dialects
Natural Bass to Baritone, but I'm also capable of many octave levels. I have done a local opening for a community affairs radio show on 610am here in Charlottte, that airs Sunday mornings at 6am. I've also been a part of various radio disney projects for my college (carolina school of broadcasting) that air periodically. I've been told by many people that my voice quality would be an asset to the industry. I've also had some one on one sessions with Arroe Collin's, a local producer and radio personality here in the Charlotte area.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English-American, English-UK. Irish, nasal nerdy voice, dumb slow guy voice's, too many to name it all depends on what the situation calls for.
My Voice Experience
I've done a few show's in the Charlotte area including radio disney projects and the opening for the community affairs show on WFNZ "Francene Marie Show". Worked for NASCAR'S Dale Earnhardt Jr preforming voice over work for his website and behind the scenes videos.
Graduate of the Carolina School of Broadcasting that included hands on instructions from the likes of Arroe Collins and Gaby Nitsco who owns voice hunters.com
My Studio Equipment
Cool Edit Pro with a microphone head set and broadband access.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jimmy Jenkins
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jimmy Jenkins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jimmy Jenkins is a Standard subscriber.
Jimmy Jenkins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jimmy Jenkins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jimmy Jenkins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jimmy Jenkins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.