warm, engaging, guy next doort, authoritative
Am very smooth and professional and serious when need be for corporate work, friendly informative for educational voice overs, dramatic for fiction,and warm, compelling, natural and funny for commercial work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
elderly man, southern elderly man, thug, exuberantyoung man, big voice for station identification, menacing characters, John Wayne voice, anchorman, instructive and informative
My Voice Experience
Since 1971 I have been using my voice professionally. First as an actor, than as a disc jockey, newsman and announcer on Radio. From there I went to television where I spent 30 years as a weatherman, reporter, then anchorman. I have done voiceover work for all major networks, as well as the following client list.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF RECREATION AND PARKS
MONROE COUNTY, FLORIDA
PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
THE BENJAMIN SCHOOL
AMERICAN RED CROSS
AMERICAN DIABETES TREATMENT CENTERS
SANTA FE CATTLE COMPANY RESTAURANTS
ST. MARY’S HOSPITAL
JEFF JONES FILMS
BUSINESS VISION NETWORK
5 STAR PRODUCTIONS
WIND CAPITAL GROUP
Majored in Theater and communications at Ohio State University.Attended the Arena Stage Theater Improvisational Workshop. Have taught voice expression and Improvisation at Kent State University. Attended the Magid TV Announcing workshops for meteorology and anchor work.
My Studio Equipment
Complete sound recording studio on premisis with a floating SURE PG 58 microphones, Post reflective gear, and Macke Sound Board. I use NCH linear audio editing software. I can record, convert, add music and effects and copywrite any project large or small.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jim Jackson
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jim Jackson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Jackson is a Standard subscriber.
Jim Jackson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jim Jackson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jim Jackson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jim Jackson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.