personal, warm, cute, dynamic, radio quality.
I have a warm, firm, confident, cute, dynamic and personal voice. I can also be smooth, and with radio broadcasting quality at professional presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Chinese - Mandarin
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a Shanghainese accent mandarin. I hardly have an accent otherwise.
My Voice Experience
My first professional voice over job in NY was a blast. The clients, both in the States and in China, were very impressed. The Chinese client commented my voice over job as "perfect".
Pre-college education: Shanghai Conservatory of Music;
Bachaler of Music: Manhattan School of Music;
Masters of Music: Manhattan School of Music;
Artist Diploma: Curtis Institute of Music.
I was always involved in school radio broadcasting before I moved to the states in 2000. I also lead and performed many poetry reading, prose reading and other readings throughout high school.
My husband is a composer-producer in New York, and he works from his studio at home. I'm therefore familiar with how it works.
My good friends in NY also includes some well-known voice over talents such as the voice of "Sleepy's". They have encouraged me to explore further into my voice over potential.
My Studio Equipment
Studio Equipment includes:
Digidesign ProTools HD System
Giltronics Tube Mike/Line Pre-Amp
Tube-Tech LGA-28 Compressor
Dangerous Music D-Box
AKG 414 Microphone
Lexicon PCM 91
Samsung Video Monitors for film sync
Genelec 1030A Monitors
I'm a composer of concert music - symphonies, operas, chamber music. I'm also a concert pianist. I teach history and theory part-time at my music school. My husband and I co-write film music.
I also speak excellent English with little accent. I write, and speak fluently in both Chinese and English.
I'm easy to work with. I am known as an engaging public speaker.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jie Wang by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jie Wang is a Standard subscriber.
Jie Wang does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jie Wang was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jie Wang does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jie Wang was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.