Youthful, Energetic, yet Versatile, and Confident
All-American, Compelling, Strong, Trustworthy, Sarcastic, Confident, Up-Beat, Versatile, Real-World, Matter of Fact, Believable, Charming, Cool, Friendly, Intelligent, Warm, Sophisticated
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British, Scottish, Irish, Russian, Indian, Mexican, Jamaican, Australian, French
Dialects: Southern (Texas and South Carolina), New York, Wisconsin, California Surfer
My Voice Experience
I have done voice work on ADR in tv and film. I have recorded character voices for tv and marionette shows. Plus some voice work in commercials. I am eager and ready to add to my voice-over experience. I am professional, easy-to-work with, punctual, and always willing to go above and beyond expectations.
Kalmenson & Kalmenson in Los Angeles, CA
Groundlings Improv in Los Angeles, CA
2nd City Improv in Los Angeles, CA
Audition Technique at Margie Haber Studios in Los Angeles, CA
Scene Study at Howard Fine Studios in Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the College of Charleston, SC
My Studio Equipment
I have a high tech recording program with an extensive audio library.
Plus I have a state of the art mic.
My voice is very unique and should add to any project.
Plus I take the voice-over industry very seriously since it is a career for me.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jeremy Meyer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeremy Meyer is a Standard subscriber.
Jeremy Meyer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeremy Meyer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jeremy Meyer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeremy Meyer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.