Character Specialist, Sarcastic, Youthful
Young and energetic for toy commercials, sarcastic and coy for adult commercials, light and optimistic for teen products, brash and hearty for bumpers, loud/confident and witty for video games, nasal and naive for children's television, quirky and offbeat for animation, dark and poised for Japanese anime.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents -Australian, Italian, British, Scottish, Japanese/Chinese
Dialects - British, French, Scottish
Impersonations - Don Corleone (The Godfather), Golem/Seagle (The Lord Of The Rings), HomeStar Runner & Strong Bad (Homestarrunner.com),
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Jeremy Lardieri
Fiorello H. LaGuardia H.S. of Music & Art and Performing Arts (The "Fame" School) - Acting Major
The University of the Arts - B.F.A. Musical Theatre and Theatre Arts
Steve Harris - Voice Over Teacher & Coach
My Studio Equipment
Samson C03U Microphone with Pop protector.
Advanced knowledge of Apple GarageBand for Music and Podcasting through 2 channels (if needed).
I am adversed in multiple styles of dance, from tap dance to ballet, which would help animators with movement when hearing vocals. I have basic knowledge of how to use puppets on-screen using monitors, self trained.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jeremy Lardieri by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeremy Lardieri is a Standard subscriber.
Jeremy Lardieri does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeremy Lardieri was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jeremy Lardieri does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeremy Lardieri was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.