Man In The Box
I have a very wide range of tones and character.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Exciting, Expressive, Happy, Sad, Scary, Mad, Animated!
My Voice Experience
• Experience Producing and Engineering Records for world acclaimed artists and major labels:
Guns & Roses, Faith Hill, Fear Factory, Def Leppard, Devil Driver, Zakk Wylde , Cypress Hill,
Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Frank Black, Coco Montoya, Pat Benatar, Ziggy Marley, War, and many more
• Experience working with Industry Professionals:
Mike Clink, Ron Nevison, Roger Nichols, Roy Thomas Baker, Bob Ezrin, Matt Wallace, Jimmy Iovine, Jim Gaines, Toby Wright, Ross Hogarth, Raymond Herrera, Terry Date, and many more
• Writing, performing, producing, engineering, mixing musical score for Major Motion Pictures, TV and Radio:
End of Days Soundtrack, SAW Soundtrack, Rainbow Six: Lockdown CD Soundtrack, Starbucks TV/Radio, Pepsi TV/Radio, Chevrolet TV/Radio, Beach Boys Promotional and many more
• Writing, performing, producing, engineering, mixing musical score for popular Video Games:
Battle of the Bands, Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter, Rainbow Six: Lockdown, Ironman 2, Guitar Hero, Too Human, Rock Band 2/3, Nail’d, MX vs ATV Reflex/ Alive , Need for Speed, and many more
• Recording Studio Affiliations:
Rumbo Recorders, Temple Studio’s, House of Blues Studio’s, The Village Recorders, The Record Plant, Paramount, A&M, Royal Tone, Scream, Conway, The Salt Mine, Woodland Ranch, and many more
Greater Los Angeles, CA
• Record producer, Audio/Video Engineer, Musician/Composer, Studio Technician/Voice-over artist
• A multifaceted entertainment industry professional that takes great pride in his work has great attention to detail completing all projects even under strict time constraints. Extreme multi-tasker with an expert ear for music and over 20 years’ experience working as an industry professional.
Professional Experience in all aspects of Production from Pre Production to Final Mastering and Distribution, Possesses a strong work ethic, Strong verbal and written communication skills, Knowledge of general business practices, Ability to work well in or out of a team, Manages time well, Demonstrates a high level of customer service and phone etiquette, Strong organization skills, Diverse assignments, Anticipates needs and creates efficient and effective processes, Demonstrates ability to be innovative and suggests change/improvements within scope of work, Self-starter and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks, Consistently takes initiative, Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing situations, Thinks outside the box proactively both strategically and analytically, Works within all recording mediums,
Technical expertise in everything from the classic analog days to modern state-of-the-art recording technologies of today.
Sound Master Audio/Video Institute North Hollywood, CA 1994-1996
Alumni, Recording Engineer, Complete Audio/Video Production Curriculums
Ventura Community College Ventura, CA 1991-1993
Alumni, Music Fundamentals & Appreciation, Music Composition, Advanced Music Theory, Audio Technology
My Studio Equipment
I am C.O.O. of a world class recording studio in the greater Los Angeles area. I also have many connections and the professional knowledge and experience to travel and/or work out of any studio anywhere if necessary to help the client. Bottom line is i will get the job done right and make it as smooth of a process as possible.
SPECIAL SKILLS & CONSIDERATIONS:
Strong writing, tracking, overdubbing, editing, mixing, mastering, dialog, foley skills,
Complete knowledge and understanding of: Proper Microphone selection and techniques, Signal flow, Phase-coherency/alignment, Large Format Analog/Digital Consoles, Automation, EQ and Compression, Limiting, Gating, Ducking , Special effects, Doppler Effect, Fletcher Muncin Curve, Midi Implementation, Smpte, Synchronization, Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, MS Office, Pro Tools, Logic Audio, Adobe Creative Suite, Peak Pro, Itunes, Toast, Reason, Garage Band, Digital plugins
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jeremy Blair by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeremy Blair is a Standard subscriber.
Jeremy Blair does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeremy Blair was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jeremy Blair does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeremy Blair was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.