Sexy, Sultry, Warm, Excited, Happy, Nice, Kind
Sexy and fun.. upbeat and enjoyable. Very relate-able and natural. Also have the ability to parrot voices so if you know exactly how you want your audio to sound, just say it to me and I'll repeat it with the exact inflections ect.
Also very good at expressing emotions across the spectrum: excited, happy, sad, frustrated, annoyed ect
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Sirius Satellite Radio - on their Maxim Magazine channel I was On-Air and also voiced promos.
WEEI Red Sox Radio Network - Email Female: Read emails for the night show
Entercom Boston: WEEI, WAAF, & WRKO - Voiced spots across the cluster for 1800 Mattress, Autotrader, Johnsonville Sausage ect
The Boston Globe/ Boston.com Radio BDC: Imaging voice and also voiced spots.
I trained with Jordan Rich from WBZ to work on my voice and also have voiced spots for multiple radio stations in the Boston area.
Providence College, Class of 2007
International Radio & Television Society Fellowship class of 2007. Concentration: Creative Services Department WPIX (CW-11)
Jordan Rich: Private Training
My Studio Equipment
MacBook Pro (2014), Audio Technica 2035, M2 Mixer. Solid equipment, but if you have a preference I am willing to upgrade.
I was very successful radio sales and digital sales for 5 years. That being said, I know clients needs and the importance of being prompt and reliable. Voice-over work is my passion and I will do whatever it takes to ensure my product is perfect.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jennifer Tyrrell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jennifer Tyrrell is a Standard subscriber.
Jennifer Tyrrell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jennifer Tyrrell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jennifer Tyrrell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jennifer Tyrrell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.